During the Yampa Valley’s constant freeze, thaw, rain and dry cycles, the majority of dirt inside of buildings is tracked in by customers upon entry. Turning Tables provides plain entry mats or mats with a custom logo that are exchanged for clean mats on a regular basis. Clean mats keep shoes clean and the grime inside your building to a minimum. We provide mats for all of your high traffic zones- the front door, kitchen entries, bar mats, kitchen mats or anywhere else you need them. Like all services at Turning Tables, the mat program requires no initial investment from the customer and comes with our “Customer First Guarantee”.
Why Use Turning Tables Mats?
- Minimize your cleaning costs – Our mats catch the mess, so you spend less time cleaning.
- Protect your floor coverings – Our quality mats trap 80% of the dirt on your customer’s feet. This debris can stain and reduce the lifespan of your carpet, hardwood or tile floors.
- You look sharp – Our mat program ensures that your dirty mats will be changed out for clean ones on a consistent basis, that fits your schedule.
- Available in many colors and sizes to fit any application.
- Custom high definition logo mats are available to promote your brand.
Mats we offer:
- Classic Mats: Our classic mats are built with high-twist, heat-set nylon yarn that resists packing and crushing. Dirt filters into these mats rather than remaining on top, where it can be tracked into your place of business. Mats are available in a wide selection of colors to complement most decors.
- Classic Brush Mats: Mats made with extra-course nylon fibers and traditional solution dyed fibers. The result is a mat that creates excellent scraping and wiping action for maximum soil capturing performance.
- Plush Mats: These mats are solution dyed and contain 36 oz .of yarn per square yard. The “plush” carpet traps 50% more moisture than some basic, low yarn content mats. These are a great choice for entry ways and corridors that are frequented by wet, snowy feet.
- Waterhog Mats: Mats for your wettest, snowiest areas. The Waterhog mats are 3/8 inch thick and are constructed of 100% UV resistant polypropylene fabric. The molded rubber backing resist curling and cracking, even during a Steamboat Winter. All Waterhog mats have a water dam border that is designed to contain water and dirt.